- The Hammerfix N-S D A2 is suitable for push-through installation.
- When hammered in, the nail screw causes the plug to expand in two directions, thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- Countersunk head plugs are recommended for the installation of timber constructions; in the case of metal constructions, use flat-head plugs, and use pan-head plugs for long holes.
- The rapid hammerset installation reduces the amount of time required and allows for an economic series installation.
- The integrated hammer-in stop prevents the plug from expanding prematurely (jamming), thus enabling a problem-free installation.
- Together with the cross-slot recess, the thread of the nail screw allows the screw to be removed, thus allowing for subsequent dismantling.
- The wide range of diameters, usage lengths and head shapes provides the correct plug for every fixing.
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Building brick
- Natural stone
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete