- Complete fixing sets including brass screws allow for quick and easy installation.
- A pronounced rim prevents contact between the screw and ceramics, thus ensuring nothing gets damaged during fixing.
- The WB5N’s assembly bracket with pre-drilled rows of holes allows for a flexible fixing with two directions.
- The WCN is also suitable for fixing ceramic shelves and mirrors, and can thus be used for a wide range of applications.
- S 8 RD is suitable for push-through installation.
- WCN and S 8 D are suitable for both pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The WB5N’s assembly bracket is flexibly positioned on the base using the long hole. The ceramics are then fixed to the bracket via the rows of holes. These counterbalance any height differences in the ceramic assembly holes.
- Brass screw with hexagonal head.
- Sealing disc.
- Free-standing toilets
- Ceramic shelves
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick.