- The rimless UX is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Screwing in the screw causes the UX to expand in the solid building material and to knot within the cavity.
- Maximum load-bearing capacity is only achieved when the screw is screwed in so far that the spanner flat lies on the plug rim.
- Tiles and plaster are not classed as load-bearing base materials.
- Complete fixing sets allow for quick and easy installation.
- The universal plug UX can be used in all solid, hollow and board materials, thus offering a high level of flexibility.
- Flanged nuts and collar sleeves made of high-strength nylon are resistant to ageing and chemicals, and guarantee a long-lasting fixing that will not damage the ceramics.
- UX plugs for all building materials.
- High-strength nylon that is resistant to ageing.
- Free-standing toilets
- Ceramic shelves
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick.