- The injection system, which comprises the Superbond mortar FIS SB, an injection mortar based on a vinyl ester hybrid with hydro silicon technology, is suitable (in conjunction with the correct threaded rod) for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals oﬀ the drill hole.
- The anchor rod is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is ﬁ filled with Super-bond mortar FIS SB
- Thanks to its high bond strength, Superbond mortar FIS SB achieves a very high load level for safe use in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Variable anchorage depths from 4x to 20x anchor rod diameter allows for ideal adaptation to the load being applied and ensures an optimized installation time and use of materials.
- The Superbond mortar can even be used at extremely high temperatures of up to +150 °C. This opens up new application ﬁelds, where no chemical anchor could be used previously.
- The Superbond mortar FIS SB is approved for seismic applications, which ensures safety even under extreme conditions.
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Guard rails
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure